Would you like to help us with Rugby Parking?
New stewards are always welcome!! We also need help to organise and run the fireworks display.
Parents: Rugby parking is a great earner for our school, making us a grand total of over £37,000 in the last four years. Here’s one parent’s view of why should should give up a couple of hours of the occasional Saturday morning to help park cars:
• you get to chat to lots of nice Orleans Park parents
• you get to banter with lots of handsome young Welshmen (who make up a high percentage of the crowd at any match)
• you get time to think in the gaps between chatting and cars arriving
• everyone is very nice to you as they are so grateful to have arrived at the right place
• you get to to do what those blokes on cross-channel ferries do to you, such as pointing imperiously to very small parking spaces and suddenly holding up your hand for them to do an emergency stop
• you wear a fluorescent tabard
• you get a very nice warm feeling raising money for the school
... and you get a nice email thanking you afterwards.